Most of us are aware about the fact that brown rice is better than white rice.
Which helps brown rice:
- Healthy levels of cholesterol – Brown rice is a healthy option for maintaining healthy levels of cholesterol.
- Cardiovascular health – Consumption of whole grains such as brown rice helps reduce the blockage of arteries due to plaque buildup.
- Digestive health – Fiber present in helps regulate the bowel function and keeps a fuller feeling. Brown rice is healthful staple which can be added to the daily diet for keeping a healthy digestive system.
- Psychosomatic health for lactating women – Sprouted brown rice is beneficial for the mental health of the lactating mothers.
- Antioxidant activity- Brown rice is rich in powerful antioxidants which extend their protection against the damage caused by oxygen free radicals.