A common issue many women have to cope with, especially as they age, is sagging breasts. The thing is that breasts lost their elasticity with age and thus becoming saggy. Breast lose their firmness as a result of many factors including menopause, pregnancy, rapid weight gain, unhealthy diet or weight loss, cigarettes, unsuitable bras, alcohol, excessive tanning, and many more. When it comes to women to have a child, it’s not breastfeeding that makes breasts droop, but it’s the weight advance. This gradual change of breast appearance can be prevented in a number of ways:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Regularly apply oils or creams made of pomegranates or aloevera.
- Follow a healthy diet and workout routine.
There are also some treatments which can be extremely efficient in avoid sagging breasts:
- Physical exercise targeting the chest area, such as weight-lifting or push-ups.
- Breast massages, preferably with ice, vegetable and essential oils.
RECIPE: A homemade mask that does wonders for saggy breasts (RECIPE)
- 1 egg
- 2 vitamin E oil
- 3 yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply the mixture on your breasts massaging gently.
- Let it act for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with cold water.